Thursday, November 29, 2007

I WILL NOT BE SEEING THIS MOVIE.

I received this from one of my e-mail friends.
I feel it very good information that I would like to pass along.

A Movie to Avoid ..... Spread the word about this movie ..........
The Golden Compass
It is coming out on December 7th.
It is marketed for children and in the end they kill God and everyone
can do as they please.
It stars Nicole Kidman, which will help to make it seem mainline and
OK.
However, it is written by Phillip Pullman, a proud atheist who hates
Christianity and wants to "kill God" in the minds of children.
The movie is a "dumbed-down" version of the first book in a trilogy
which themes get progressively darker and darker.
Please pass this on so that unsuspecting parents won't be lured into
it.
We all know that Satan's best works are ones that seem nice and
harmless on the top. This seems to fall into that category.
Most of all, read for yourself what Snopes has to say about it.

http://snopes.com/politics/religion/compass.asp
DAN

No comments: