Friday, January 18, 2008

Some Things I Like

I like times when families get together.
I like Brown County, Indiana in October.
I like when family members and friends have success.
I like Ohio State football and the colors scarlet & gray.
I like the movies from the 40's & 50's.
I like "GWTW", and "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn."
I like sauerkraut with Italian sausage, carrots, onions and butter.
I like to travel and visit with family and friends.
I like Indiana basketball.
I like Donna's spaghetti.
I like Christmas.
I like a trouble free car.
I like the Cubs.
I like Lake Michigan.
I like Nauvoo, Illinois.
I like the scenery in Montana, Idaho, Arizona, Utah and California.
I like Ronald Reagan.
I like rain and snow.
I like smoked salmon.
I like loving and being loved.
I like learning to use the computer.
And finaly I like having a testimony of Jesus Christ.

4 comments:

Pedaling said...

i like lots of those things too.

this is my favorite post of yours, yet! Great words, from you; posted by me.

Krista said...

you forgot the pickled herring...mmm tastes like candy! Ryan and I were just talking about how we'd like to come and visit to watch the Chargers game again...but last year they lost, so I think we'll stay put for good luck. GO ChaRGERS!!

Lulu said...

How could I forget pickled herring!
I always have pickled herring in the frig. I also like sardines.

Jen said...

Of all those things, I like YOU best!