Thursday, February 28, 2008

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Krista said...

that's a nice picture!

Pedaling said...

what a nice pic of grandma

Anonymous said...

Wow! Everyone says I look like my MOM!! I hope so!! She's HOT & beautiful. Your a lucky man-Lulu. Love, "The Criswell Baby"

Gram said...

Did you notice the Dragon Fly on the sweater? Take a look at it! It was made with beads by Dion. I love it.

Anonymous said...

That is a great pic of grandma!

Anonymous said...

I have the prettiest grandma in the world! I was just talking with Matt's grandma yesterday and she asked how you guys were doing. She then told me how pretty she thought my grandmother was and that she doesn't even think she really looks like a grandma. She is right! Believe me Wynell calls it like she sees it.
Very nice picture!

Anonymous said...

i'll tell Dion to checkyour picture...bigd