Arizona residents are voting today. However, if they are register as an Independent they do not get to Vote. I do not like the whole voting system. I heard today that caucuses, delegates and political parties was not our country's original voting system. I would like to get back to the basics so every person's vote really counts.
I voted. It was great. Didn't like the results that Arizona had to show on the Republican side. The whole Party system is incredibly frustrating but how glad I am that I can vote.
3 comments:
Arizona residents are voting today. However, if they are register as an Independent they do not get to Vote. I do not like the whole voting system. I heard today that caucuses, delegates and political parties was not our country's original voting system. I would like to get back to the basics so every person's vote really counts.
why does it seem that in places where it benefits the more liberal candidates,(like florida, for instance) independents get to vote?
I voted. It was great. Didn't like the results that Arizona had to show on the Republican side. The whole Party system is incredibly frustrating but how glad I am that I can vote.
Post a Comment