Monday, March 3, 2008

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jen Beals said...

Turn the page I want to know the rest of the story of the Washington monument.
And sorry we weren't able to contribute a quote, we couldn't think of any off the top of our heads, and the time it would have taken to find one, we just didn't have between work, school, and Kempton. But the book looks great!

Pedaling said...

i like, and would even pay for price of printing + a little profit-very nice- i love quotes

Anonymous said...

So what's the deal?? $1.00? Maybe $100.00?? I'm thinking $20-$40.00 is a bargin with shipping & handling. I know you hate to sale things. So let's turn it over to someone in the family that's good in sales...??? any suggestions? Love, sandy (Jen, Brandi, Victoria, Dion, Shawna, ???) Have fun! we want one. Love, Sandy

Lulu said...

I don't know.

Let me figure what it cost later.

Jen said...

Looks good. I'll have to stop by and browse through it one evening.