I never pull sunflowers out of my yard I always let them grow where ever they happen to put down roots. They are so cheerful and undemanding. Then when they go to seed they are full of little finches! What fun to watch them. It's these creations that bring us so much joy in life.
I like how we all have happy associations with sunflowers. To me, they are wild, easy growing, bright, provide for others with their seeds, just a HAPPY flower, And I have a picture of my mom & dad sitting in a beautiful field of sunflowers.
4 comments:
everytime i see a sunflower it reminds me of you
I never pull sunflowers out of my yard I always let them grow where ever they happen to put down roots. They are so cheerful and undemanding. Then when they go to seed they are full of little finches! What fun to watch them. It's these creations that bring us so much joy in life.
I like how we all have happy associations with sunflowers. To me, they are wild, easy growing, bright, provide for others with their seeds, just a HAPPY flower, And I have a picture of my mom & dad sitting in a beautiful field of sunflowers.
yay for sunflowers!
They remind me of when I was little.
Post a Comment