that's easy-i know
What a hunk you are in those pictures!I can't believe you have that picture of me with my favorite 10-speed! I loved that bike!Alisha and E.V. look so cute together! I have never seen that picture before.
Alisha & EV before she started changing her hair color every week.
it's me and my cute little sister!alisha
Alisha and EV.....THEYare kinda cute little girls.........unkle dennis
Love the crazy fethered wings on Alisha's hair! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that's easy-i know
What a hunk you are in those pictures!
I can't believe you have that picture of me with my favorite 10-speed! I loved that bike!
Alisha and E.V. look so cute together! I have never seen that picture before.
Alisha & EV before she started changing her hair color every week.
it's me and my cute little sister!
alisha
Alisha and EV.....THEYare kinda cute little girls.........unkle dennis
Love the crazy fethered wings on Alisha's hair! :)
Post a Comment