When I think what The New York Times & MOVEON.ORG do each day to Pres Bush , I think of this:Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.I support Pres. Bush.
i, too, love and support President Bush.
i think you're right, ron.
President Bush has more integrity/courage in his little finger than the sum toal of the S/PsAs I stated before,it is not President Bush they hate so much, it is Jesus Christ who they really hate.
We must all continue to pray for our President. God bless Pres. Bush.
Everyone has their right to an opinion. Mine is that I disagree with your view of President G. W. Bush. God Bless America!
When I think of Judge Roberts and Judge Alito, I say, "Thank you, Presxsident Bush".
when I think of Barack Obama I think this.. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. See lulu, it cuts both ways!! Sue
Post a Comment
8 comments:
When I think what The New York Times & MOVEON.ORG do each day to Pres Bush , I think of this:
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
I support Pres. Bush.
i, too, love and support President Bush.
i think you're right, ron.
President Bush has more integrity/courage in his little finger than the sum toal of the S/Ps
As I stated before,it is not President Bush they hate so much, it is Jesus Christ who they really hate.
We must all continue to pray for our President. God bless Pres. Bush.
Everyone has their right to an opinion. Mine is that I disagree with your view of President G. W. Bush. God Bless America!
When I think of Judge Roberts and Judge Alito, I say, "Thank you, Presxsident Bush".
when I think of Barack Obama I think this..
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
See lulu, it cuts both ways!!
Sue
Post a Comment