We all have a work to do for God and our Savior. Part of that work that you are doing is to teach once a month in church and your family members every chance you get.
"Put your shoulder to the wheel push along---we all have work let no one sheirk, put your shoulder to the wheel. Love you DAD. Thanks for all your work.
Love that picture of you!!!!Yes we all have a purpose and nothing is accomplished without work. "Where much is given, much is required" You have taught the whole family the importance of being a hard worker and I know I appreciate that!!!
4 comments:
We all have a work to do for God and our Savior. Part of that work that you are doing is to teach once a month in church and your family members every chance you get.
I like you Grandpa. I'm glad you are around. You always make me smile.
"Put your shoulder to the wheel push along---we all have work let no one sheirk, put your shoulder to the wheel. Love you DAD. Thanks for all your work.
Love that picture of you!!!!Yes we all have a purpose and nothing is accomplished without work. "Where much is given, much is required" You have taught the whole family the importance of being a hard worker and I know I appreciate that!!!
Post a Comment