a nice little lunch on the patio-with a brightly colored table cloth, what could be better.
that looks like fun!
It was lots of fun. Jackson thought making the faces on the pancakes was hysterical and he actually made grandma's for her. Morgan made her face then tried to eat all the rest of the raisans. I just tried to eat a little without Taylor knocking all my pancake on the ground. Great food and a great time with Papa & Grandma.
I'm with Sheila the atmosphere is beautiful!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
a nice little lunch on the patio-with a brightly colored table cloth, what could be better.
that looks like fun!
It was lots of fun. Jackson thought making the faces on the pancakes was hysterical and he actually made grandma's for her.
Morgan made her face then tried to eat all the rest of the raisans.
I just tried to eat a little without Taylor knocking all my pancake on the ground. Great food and a great time with Papa & Grandma.
I'm with Sheila the atmosphere is beautiful!!
Post a Comment