That looks really good. My sis, Sheila looks better though. Nice picture!
The picture made me laugh a little. Gotta love Papa's pictures that put you in an awkward pose and then you can't do anything but laugh and smile, bent over, trying not to burn yourself as you get dinner out of the oven.
I love salmon too. I guess you could have gotten a picture of her standing up with the dish, but this is a much more interesting photo to look at.
The salmon was delicious. All wanting a fish recipe will like this one. Maybe sheila will post it.
Even if you can't eat the salmon, you can find joy in saying that's my sweet "baby girl", Sheila. (who happens to be my "baby sister).
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That looks really good. My sis, Sheila looks better though. Nice picture!
The picture made me laugh a little. Gotta love Papa's pictures that put you in an awkward pose and then you can't do anything but laugh and smile, bent over, trying not to burn yourself as you get dinner out of the oven.
I love salmon too. I guess you could have gotten a picture of her standing up with the dish, but this is a much more interesting photo to look at.
The salmon was delicious.
All wanting a fish recipe will like this one. Maybe sheila will post it.
Even if you can't eat the salmon, you can find joy in saying that's my sweet "baby girl", Sheila. (who happens to be my "baby sister).
Post a Comment