Saturday, June 14, 2008

I support our President

Ann Coulter got it right.
I agree with what she had to say in her weekly write up.
Pedaling agrees too.



"Produce one person who believed, on Sept. 12, 2001, that there would not be another attack for seven years, and I'll consider downgrading Bush from "Great" to "Really Good." "


Read the full text here.

4 comments:

Pedaling said...

amen!
i agree!
it's high time the media, many americans & most of america give this man the credit, respect and gratitude he deserves.
he will go down in history as one of the greats.
he is one tough cookie, that's for sure.
I admire him more and more every day

Lulu said...

dikisThank you.

I will make my own decisions and not rely on the media to think for me.

sandyseashells said...

I support Pres. Bush. The media is twisted.

Jen said...

At least he DOES things. Could you imagine if Al Gore won the election years ago? I think about that all the time since Sept. 11th. What would have Al Gore done? What would have John Kerry done since 9/11?

Gordon B. Hinckley had it right when he talked about the Loneliness of Leadership.(See http://speeches.byu.edu)