Love & prayers--talk to you tonight.
you'll do great.
home again. All went well.Scheduled for 1:30pm . got started at 3:15pm. you know how that goes.Good Doctor Chen, good nurses, good prayers, I am now hooked up with new defibrulator, wireless.It will send in a report each night about 3:00 AM.Little bit sore, guess I will be back to normal in about a week or so.Donna & David spent the day with me at the hospital.Thanks for the phone calls.
I'm so glad all went well. And you are home and healing. Our Love and Thoughts are with you. May you have a fast recovery!!!
Mom gave more details on her blog. But I need more information. Rest up so you will heal fast, then explain about that computer and white box.
I'm so happy everything went well.love you.:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love & prayers--talk to you tonight.
you'll do great.
home again. All went well.
Scheduled for 1:30pm . got started at 3:15pm. you know how that goes.
Good Doctor Chen, good nurses, good prayers,
I am now hooked up with new defibrulator, wireless.
It will send in a report each night about 3:00 AM.
Little bit sore, guess I will be back to normal in about a week or so.
Donna & David spent the day with me at the hospital.
Thanks for the phone calls.
I'm so glad all went well. And you are home and healing. Our Love and Thoughts are with you. May you have a fast recovery!!!
Mom gave more details on her blog. But I need more information. Rest up so you will heal fast, then explain about that computer and white box.
I'm so happy everything went well.
love you.
:)
Post a Comment