Thursday, July 24, 2008

Falcone Reunion


We had a reunion
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lulu said...

The reunion was great. However, it rained on and off but we could keep dry under the picnic shelter. The toddlers and other kids loved playing in the puddles and mud. There was lots of yummy food, too. The weather prevented swimming and walking and playing on Lake Michigan's Beach. I heard that about 98 family members atteded.

Ronna said...

It was so fun to see all the different relatives that I remember and that remembered me! Mostly, those from Uncle John's family. (Grandma's brother) Also, got aquainted with maney from Aunt Lena's family. (Grandma's sister) Of course, all of Uncle David's kids were there, and I so enjoyed seeing them.

sandyseashells said...

Love the shirt! It's funny, David has a shirt like that from a Falcone reunion, it's one of his favorite shirts. Sounds like lots of fun. Bonnie sent me some pictures.