Friday, August 22, 2008

August 22 August 23

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Pedaling said...

my faves today the banks quote and the bush quote.

sweet older sister said...

Jesus words at Matthew 17:20 are a real encouragement for those who are undergoing mountain like problems. None are too large for our Creator to solve.

I love the positive quotes of Billie Jean King and Ernie Banks.

The picture of Uncle Garland and Mom are one of my favorites.

Gram said...

I remember dressing up for this picture. I wore a pretty blouse with a blue jumper made by my mother. The hair bow was also made by my mother. Around my neck I wore a heart shaped locket. I felt so pretty. This is the only photo of my brother and I that was taken by a paid photographer in a studio. I sure loved my big brother then and love him now. Notice how straight my hair was. Without perms and curling iron curls, my hair is still that straight.

Lulu said...

Do you see Curt?

Krista said...

ok

sweet older sister said...

Love the poem and who is that cute chick in the sweater? Must be the love of your life.