Thursday, August 28, 2008

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Pedaling said...

i like picture posts.
oh and i know you read my blog...no need to put ok on my comments.. it gets my hopes up to something spectacular written only to find ok....:)

In the wine country said...

I look forward to your "ok" on my blog so don't stop! It lets me know your still out there! Love Ronna

Lulu said...

ok

Ghost, get me on Yearbook

I'm curious as to how I will look.

sandyseashells said...

I like "ok" too. I feel pretty lonely out here sometimes. Whaaa...whaa.

sandyseashells said...

Oh by the way, do you know that beautiful women in the purple sweater? Lucky dog.

Pedaling said...

hey, where's my ok today...
never mind
i guess i do like it after all.
give me another chance! but it does mean you'll have to type in my word verification....what a pain!
ok

Lulu said...

ok

Sarah is a pro-life Catholic as opposed to Biden who is a pro-abortion Catholic.

Once again I will listen to "Priests For Life" when I vote.

Lulu said...

Correction

I think I was wrong when I stated Sarah was Catholic,
Nevermind, she holds the same view as "Priests For Life".
She may not be a Catholic; however, she holds the view of the Catholic Church.

Viva John and Sarah.

She may not be a Catholic; however, she is a better Catholic than Biden.

sandyseashells said...

I don't mean this in a bad way, but a religion title after your name really doesn't make you better or worst to me. Labels...??
"people have Labeled me lots of adjectives, that really aren't true anymore.