Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thinking


Gustav - When the media finishes with Gustav, no one will even know the Repubs had a conventioin. Regardless of what President Bush does, it will be wrong. If President bush does "A" the media will say he should have done "B"; however, if he does "B" they will say he should have done "A". I have never seen such blind hatred since the crucifiction.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pedaling said...

i think you are right

Jen said...

You should look up Gordon B. Hinckley's talk "The Lonliness of Leadership". Unfortunately, being a leader often brings these types of extreme reactions.

sandyseashells said...

I just made that comment to Greg. You can't win with the news media. I think the average American gets that. I certainly do. I feel scrutinized & judged all the time, and I'm a nobody. the truth will prevail. Breath in, and RELAX. (me, talking to myself)