okay
The leaves are very interesting.
Hey Poppa! Hope you and Grandma are well. Things are good here, i started a blog although so far it's pretty weak. I'll get back to it soon but we haven't had the internet for a little while because we moved! Anyways.. just hollering at you!EV
Keep guessing folks! I know , but won't tell. Maybe, Dad will drop a "hint". Today??
Hint.What is the nickname of Ohio State
Is it a buckeye tree!? In Utah??
Post a Comment
6 comments:
okay
The leaves are very interesting.
Hey Poppa!
Hope you and Grandma are well. Things are good here, i started a blog although so far it's pretty weak. I'll get back to it soon but we haven't had the internet for a little while because we moved! Anyways.. just hollering at you!
EV
Keep guessing folks! I know , but won't tell. Maybe, Dad will drop a "hint". Today??
Hint.
What is the nickname of Ohio State
Is it a buckeye tree!? In Utah??
Post a Comment