Monday, September 22, 2008

Abortion is evil

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sandyseashells said...

I know. How 'bout them cubs??

Lulu said...

I have chosen to speak on the sanctity of life. I desire also to speak with reverence about the hallowed hallmark of life, which is the ability to reproduce itself. I wish also to be an advocate for the unborn. For this reason I direct my remarks primarily to women, because only they can honor the holy calling of motherhood, which is the most exalted good that can be rendered to mankind. (Elder James E. Faust)

Lulu said...

In times past we have looked upon a person who saves another human life as a great hero; yet now we have come to a time when the taking of an unborn human life for nonmedical reasons has become tolerated, made legal, and accepted in many countries of the world. But making it legal to destroy newly conceived life will never make it right. It is consummately wrong. (Elder Faust - 1975)

Lulu said...

Obama has stated that he would not want his children to "ruin" their life with an unwanted pregnacy, implying that he would encourage and support abortion. (Contrast that with Sarah Palin)
How can a Christian vote for Obama/Biden?