Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Abortion thought


DO YOU THINK THE SAVIOR WILL BE IMPRESSED WITH OUR GOOD WORKS IF WE SUPPORT "ABORTION ON DEMAND"?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lulu said...

THINKING

2nd Tomothy 4: 6-8
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a acrown of brighteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing

sweet older sister said...

Hey! It's one of my FAVORITE pictures, of two favorite people!!!

Yes, the Apostle Paul worked hard in the ministry, establishing, visiting and building up the congregations. It was hard work and he gave his entire life to the service of his God and his brothers and sisters. Paul imitated Christ Jesus faithfully and set a fine example for us in fighting his imperfection and always keeping the prize of everlasting life in the heavens before him.(1 Cor9:27; Romans 8:18)
The apostle Paul is one of my heroes!!!

sweet older sister said...

ooops!
Correction: Paul gave his entire CHRISTIAN life to the service of God. We know that before his conversion he persecuted the newly established Christian congregation. Even tho' he did that in all sincerity, he found he was sincerely wrong.