Monday, October 13, 2008

October 14 October 15


Don't get caught up in worldly things.
Remember what is important.
Be a good citizen = Vote
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

sweet older sister said...

Revelation is so encouraging! This is where I will put my allegiance. Jesus has been given all authority in heaven and on earth. Patiently wait for him to destroy all wickness by means of God's Kingdom.

sandyseashells said...

Live the best life you can.

JoeyBLS said...

I finally have a blog!!! It needs some work, but it's set up at least!

http://joeybls.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I added joey to your sidebar

love the ghost

Lulu said...

Thank you, Ghost.

A thought.
In about 5 hours the debate will begin.
Regardless of who wins on November 4, when I wake up on November 5, I will still be a Christian and an American.
This coming Sunday I will teach Lesson 20, "A HEART FULL OF LOVE AND FAITH", to our High Priest Group.

sandyseashells said...

I already marked my ballot.I'm a early voter this year. Remember the Senate and house have a lot of input in our government. Make good choices there also. McCain can't do it all by himself.