Wednesday, October 8, 2008

October 8 October9


Encourage your family and friends to vote.
We have less than 4 weeks to win this election.
We must keep a pro-life president in the White House.
I hope we can stop voter fraud before it is too late.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Gram said...

I am certainly blessed to have a big brother and a wonderful sister (in-law).
I love them so much. I am looking forward to their visit in November.

Gram said...

I hope votes will be cast the for candidates who support our innocent and helpless unborn babies. These babies lives begin when they are conceived as God planned. We women need to nourish and protect the babies in our wombs.

sandyseashells said...

All we can all do, is let our voice be heard, by our vote. There are many corrupt and evil doers out there. Trust God! If thieves, cheaters, and liars, prevail, we can find comfort in knowing God is in control, & sees the whole picture. CTR and
CTC-(change the channel)
That's a nice picture of my Aunt and Uncle.

Pedaling said...

we're screwed