Friday, October 24, 2008

A Post worth Reading


La Shawn Barber is someone I agree with. We speak the same language.
See what I mean right here.

4 comments:

sweet older sister said...

My comments on this issue were soo lengthy I published a post on my blog, I hope you will read it. I must add that, by law alone this problem will not be solved. It is individual hearts that much be reached and God's intervention. Love to you!

Pedaling said...

i like la shawn

Lulu said...

Oh what grief!
I live in America which has been taken over by the Secular/Progressives.
Everyone says they are anti-abortion; yet, we have had over 45,000,000 abortions since Roe v Wade.
The Secular/Progressives do not see abortion as a moral issue. They have sold the people on the idea of “Choice”.
Oh what grief!
As sure as there is God in Heaven, we as a nation, must answer for these 45,000,000 abortions.
Our religious leaders have spoken out about this evil practice of abortion. The Secular/Progressives have rejected the teachings of our religious leaders.
On one hand these pro-abortion leaders support “abortion on demand” as birth control and then state in their political speeches, “God bless America”. Blasphemy!
Oh what grief!
As sure as God made little green apples, bible prophecy will come true.
In the “Last Days”, we shall suffer perilous times.
Before the battle of Armageddon, America will suffer great difficult times.
At the battle of Armageddon, Israel will win without the help of America.
I wonder how we as a people could be so deceived.
Oh what grief!
I suppose I will not be here at the battle of Armageddon; however, if I am here, I will align myself with Israel.

Lulu said...

Oh what grief!
I live in America which has been taken over by the Secular/Progressives.
Everyone says they are anti-abortion; yet, we have had over 45,000,000 abortions since Roe v Wade.
The Secular/Progressives do not see abortion as a moral issue. They have sold the people on the idea of “Choice”.
Oh what grief!
As sure as there is God in Heaven, we as a nation, must answer for these 45,000,000 abortions.
Our religious leaders have spoken out about this evil practice of abortion. The Secular/Progressives have rejected the teachings of our religious leaders.
On one hand these pro-abortion leaders support “abortion on demand” as birth control and then state in their political speeches, “God bless America”. Blasphemy!
Oh what grief!
As sure as God made little green apples, bible prophecy will come true.
In the “Last Days”, we shall suffer perilous times.
Before the battle of Armageddon, America will suffer great difficult times.
At the battle of Armageddon, Israel will win without the help of America.
I wonder how we as a people could be so deceived.
Oh what grief!
I suppose I will not be here at the battle of Armageddon; however, if I am here, I will align myself with Israel.