skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Halibut
I bought this halibut at Cosco.
We had it for lunch today.
It cost about $10.00 per pound.
Real simple.
Pre-heat oven to 405 degrees.
I put the fish pieces in a glass covered baking dish.
Added some butter and baked for about 20 minutes,
then turned the pieces over and cooked another 10 minutes.
Very good.
7 comments:
Hmmmm wish I were closer and could drop in on you for a bite! We had pasta tonite, but next Saturday it will be Salmon!
Yes the fish was very good and we had Sandy W. come join us for lunch. She loves fish and we love her company. I added fresh green bean/mushroom/onion casserole and Dad peeled and cooked the carrots. By the way we had a wonderful surprise yesterday when Amber and her friend Garrett showed up at our front door. We had a short sweet visit while we ate In & Out hamburgers and french fries. The occasion was the wedding of one of Garrett's missionary companion.
Next time you guys come over for a visit, I will fix it for you.
We had fresh salmon last week. The
salmon has skin on it.
I cook it about the same as the halibut; however, I add garlic powder and lemon pepper, and sliced onions.
As Gandpa Jones of Hee Haw used to say, "Yumm, Yumm."
way to post those recipes!
mmmm
Mmmm my mouth started watering when I saw that picture!
Sounds yummy. All of it!
we love fish!
Post a Comment