Lulu when I said you should stop being scared of Obama I meant you, as in all of the commenters who have said that, not specifically you lulu. sleep well, hope tomorrow is a good day for you! sue
A word about the defeat of Proposition 8 in California.
Here is a report I read on the internet today.
"There's something deeply wrong with putting the rights of a minority up to a majority vote," said Evan Wolfson, a gay-rights lawyer who heads a group called Freedom to Marry. "If this were being done to almost any other minority, people would see how un-American this is."
Those lawyers are pretty slick.
Look at the logic of that lawyers thinking.
Does he apply that same logic to any other minority group? You know like bank robbers, arsonist, stealers, rapists, etc???
Does he think it is un-American to single out these people?
Hey look, Prop 8 is a MORAL issue not a civil rights issue.
If I wake up tomorrow morning, tomorrow will be a good day.
Have a good day.
One more comment. If Baracko does exactly the same thing President does, the pundits will say, "What a great man. A real statesman, etc"
Well listen, I don't care who gets the credit if they do the right thing.
One more thing, can you believe that Franxxx got over 100 votes in Minn. in his senate race? (Probably get 100 votes just by people making mistakes.)
3 comments:
I know those Lax proverbs!
Lulu when I said you should stop being scared of Obama I meant you, as in all of the commenters who have said that, not specifically you lulu. sleep well, hope tomorrow is a good day for you! sue
Sue, thanks for the clarification.
Moving right along.
A word about the defeat of Proposition 8 in California.
Here is a report I read on the internet today.
"There's something deeply wrong with putting the rights of a minority up to a majority vote," said Evan Wolfson, a gay-rights lawyer who heads a group called Freedom to Marry. "If this were being done to almost any other minority, people would see how un-American this is."
Those lawyers are pretty slick.
Look at the logic of that lawyers
thinking.
Does he apply that same logic to any other minority group? You know like bank robbers, arsonist, stealers, rapists, etc???
Does he think it is un-American to single out these people?
Hey look, Prop 8 is a MORAL issue not a civil rights issue.
If I wake up tomorrow morning, tomorrow will be a good day.
Have a good day.
One more comment. If Baracko does exactly the same thing President does, the pundits will say, "What a great man. A real statesman, etc"
Well listen, I don't care who gets the credit if they do the right thing.
One more thing, can you believe that Franxxx got over 100 votes in Minn. in his senate race? (Probably get 100 votes just by people making mistakes.)
Well, I gotta sleep well.
Post a Comment