We will have a Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year.

I remember when we used to cook the turkey neck that Krista and I were the only ones who ate the neck. It was good wasn't it Krista? Do you remember? I think Krista was only 2 or 3 years old.
I will do it again this Thanksgiving.
Well, everybody - Happy Thanksgiving.
We have much to be thankful for.
Here is my list of ten things to be thankful for.
1. Jesus Christ
2. Life
3. family
4. house
5. car
6. food
7. health
8. friends
9. freedom
10. education





4 comments:
No, i don't remember but I'm glad you do.
Wish we could come over and eat with you. Hopefully we'll be able to visit soon.
ok
I ALWAYS think of you, when we pull the neck and gizzard out of the turkey! Greg got a little 8lb turkey that we're gonna cook. Wish we were there- see you Christmas!
that's gross
Post a Comment