I love Christmas cards. Remember when we taped the Christmas cards that we received around our kitchen door? Then when Christmas was over and we took down the cards we all gathered together and reviewed the cards again and then we voted for the best cards received that year. They would be different, beautiful, funny, sacred, personal or interesting. I keep all the cards. I thought it would be nice to make placemats out of them someday.
2 comments:
i like this one, too.
I love Christmas cards. Remember when we taped the Christmas cards that we received around our kitchen door? Then when Christmas was over and we took down the cards we all gathered together and reviewed the cards again and then we voted for the best cards received that year. They would be different, beautiful, funny, sacred, personal or interesting. I keep all the cards. I thought it would be nice to make placemats out of them someday.
Post a Comment