Sunday, December 7, 2008

WHS


Vernon Burgess, Ruben Shehigian, Bib Molodet, Marty Sherman, & Ronald Lax were Conference Champions.
Ruben, Bib, & Ronald were State Champions
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jen said...

as usual papa is the best looking!

sandyseashells said...

Is it just me, or is dad the best looking, hot guy around?? Why do all those other guys look so "dorkey and odd"??

Gram said...

Dad was probably the best looking one. However, we were dating other people at this time in High School. We never did date in High School. We started dating the summer after he graduated. I dated Bob McKinsey (lower left hand corner). I liked him. He was good to me but we did argue a lot. I was about 15 years old. I got tired of arguing so we broke up. Your Dad was dating Carol or was it Betty? You will have to ask him. By the way we double dated one time. Dad and his girl Betty and Bob and I went to Chicago to an Italian Restaurant. Betty was a nice girl, I liked her, but she was one of those girl's who gingerly picked at her food and hardly ate any of it. You know me, I love Italian food and of course cleaned up my plate. She made me feel like a pig but that did not stop me.

In the wine country said...

Love these old photos! Yep, our Dad is the best looking! Why? Well look at pictures of his MaMa She was always pretty in her photos too!

In the wine country said...

ooops thats me sweetoldersister, not inthewinecountry.