love me some beef jerky
no bagels?
Bagels make my sugar go too high, but I do sneak in a few potato chips.
Baby pickles?
I think those little pickles are so they don't have to share them with me when I come over. I like the big kosher dill's. Nathan's or Vlassic.
I like the baby dills because they are more solid than the large pickles. But, my favorite pickles are the Bread & Butter pickles. They are so sweet.
My favorite pickles are the baby dills!!!! I like them better than the big ones. (Dallas loves them)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
love me some beef jerky
no bagels?
Bagels make my sugar go too high, but I do sneak in a few potato chips.
Baby pickles?
I think those little pickles are so they don't have to share them with me when I come over. I like the big kosher dill's. Nathan's or Vlassic.
I like the baby dills because they are more solid than the large pickles. But, my favorite pickles are the Bread & Butter pickles. They are so sweet.
My favorite pickles are the baby dills!!!! I like them better than the big ones. (Dallas loves them)
Post a Comment