everyone should follow the scout motto.and i never "get" why after so many years one would throw their marriage out the window. all the money, the memories, time and investment....so sad.
hi dad.
Hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go!Busy Busy Busy, Work Work Work, Money money money! But I still have time to think about you and mom and I am so glad you came to visit us. Love you.
Wait a minute. Like in the Scout oath--I am still mentally alert. (maybe a little slow but alert). I don't like the Feb 24th quote. What a bad idea!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
everyone should follow the scout motto.
and i never "get" why after so many years one would throw their marriage out the window. all the money, the memories, time and investment....so sad.
hi dad.
Hi ho hi ho it's off to work I go!
Busy Busy Busy, Work Work Work, Money money money! But I still have time to think about you and mom and I am so glad you came to visit us. Love you.
Wait a minute. Like in the Scout oath--I am still mentally alert. (maybe a little slow but alert). I don't like the Feb 24th quote. What a bad idea!
Post a Comment