If you have a good tamale recipe, send it my way. I may try it this weekend! I've always wanted to make them and I've been doing a lot of tacos lately, but tamales would be fun too!
I love beef chimichangas too, but I'm trying to be fairly healthy and avoiding fried stuff when possible. But I cheat sometimes.
I thought I smelled tamales. Looks like a lot of work. But the results are worth it. Good to see you all. How many was dad allowed to eat? Glad to see Krista and sid made it.
4 comments:
hey, lookie there's sid!
how'd the tamales turn out?
I know those people. Looks like fun!
If you have a good tamale recipe, send it my way. I may try it this weekend! I've always wanted to make them and I've been doing a lot of tacos lately, but tamales would be fun too!
I love beef chimichangas too, but I'm trying to be fairly healthy and avoiding fried stuff when possible. But I cheat sometimes.
I thought I smelled tamales. Looks like a lot of work. But the results are worth it. Good to see you all. How many was dad allowed to eat? Glad to see Krista and sid made it.
Post a Comment