I (with the help of "the ghost") Googled
Lulu needs.
Here's what I found out:

Lulu needs to learn some manners.
Lulu needs to change his slogan.
Lulu needs to add new links and remove old dead ones.
Lulu needs to be more than a house built on cookie crumbs.
Lulu's heart needs physical shocks.
Lulu needs a quick fix for his sweet tooth.
and finally...
Lulu needs a little T.L.C.
Lulu needs to change his slogan.
Lulu needs to add new links and remove old dead ones.
Lulu needs to be more than a house built on cookie crumbs.
Lulu's heart needs physical shocks.
Lulu needs a quick fix for his sweet tooth.
and finally...
Lulu needs a little T.L.C.





6 comments:
for some reason your blog is not updating, like krista's was doing the other day and nobody is alerted to this new post or even your last post...that is annoying, maybe tomorrow it will magically fix!
i will make a special trip with some chocolate chip cookies for your sweet tooth.
your blog....still not showing that it updated on peoples sidebars.
i can't figure out what is wrong.
grrr.
ghost.
your blog....still not showing that it updated on peoples sidebars.
i can't figure out what is wrong.
grrr.
ghost.
Well, your first need is up to you to fix, But I can help you with the last need. I LOVE YOU! Hopefully, you know that, but I will have to be more active in showing it!
What are Gram's needs?
Dennis took the "how much Italian are you quiz on facebook" the answer, "You are so not Italian"
I took the quiz too, the answer:
"you are so Italian, you should be living in Italy."
so, that's our problem!
Post a Comment