Who really are our neighbors? I have next door neighbors, and the people in Temecula who are in different neighborhoods I view as my neighbors(these I visit in door to door ministry). Murrieta, Fallbrook, Escondido are neighboring cities, Arizona and Oregon are neighbors of California. I also view Mexico and Canada as neighbors. When we look at the world picture we can view EVERY country as our world neighbor.
Yes, we must "love our enemies", HOW? In that we share the "good news of God's Kingdom and the hope we have due to Christ's ransom sacrifice for us. In this way we share in giving them information for life. It is their choice to accept the message Jesus taught or not.-Matt 4:23; 24:14;
3 comments:
nice thoughts, good quotes and lovely scriptures!
Who really are our neighbors? I have next door neighbors, and the people in Temecula who are in different neighborhoods I view as my neighbors(these I visit in door to door ministry). Murrieta, Fallbrook, Escondido are neighboring cities, Arizona and Oregon are neighbors of California. I also view Mexico and Canada as neighbors. When we look at the world picture we can view EVERY country as our world neighbor.
Yes, we must "love our enemies", HOW? In that we share the "good news of God's Kingdom and the hope we have due to Christ's ransom sacrifice for us. In this way we share in giving them information for life. It is their choice to accept the message Jesus taught or not.-Matt 4:23; 24:14;
Timely quotes, for these times.
I like Will Rogers.
Post a Comment