The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war rise up against me, yet I will be confident. (Psalm 27: 1, 3)
My sunday devotional was from 2Chronicles 20:3-17. King Jehoshaphat saw the people of Judah were in trouble. They turned to God. Verse 15-Thus says the Lord to you: "Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God's... v-17-Do not fear or be dismayed; tomarrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.
2 comments:
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war rise up against me, yet I will be confident. (Psalm 27: 1, 3)
My sunday devotional was from 2Chronicles 20:3-17. King Jehoshaphat saw the people of Judah were in trouble. They turned to God.
Verse 15-Thus says the Lord to you: "Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God's... v-17-Do not fear or be dismayed; tomarrow go out against them, for the Lord is with you.
Post a Comment