Secular/Progressives
Liberals
Educators
ACORN
Blacks
Promises
Tax the rich
Hollywood
Pelosi Catholics
Christians who attend Church less than twice per mo.
Pro Abortion
People that give less than 5% to charity
Illegals
Muslims
Lawyers
Unions
Media
Republicans
Conservatives
Businessmen
Anti-abortion
Lower taxes
People that give more than 5% to charity
Christians that attend church more than twice a month.
Priests For Life
Pro-Israel





4 comments:
How the S/P won the 2008 election.
America, I believe it is too late. The writing is on the wall.
i think you are right....so sad.
I will be 78 years old this year and I have America disintegrate. I saw it and could do nothing about it.It takes about one or two generations to take over a country. For good or ill.
I have witnessed men like Jesse Jackson and Al Gore change from anti-abortion to pro-abortion in exchange for votes. I believe the day will come when we all must answer the abortion question.
The next 50 years will be very difficult for America.
Even tho America may throw Israel under the bus, we as individuals can suport Israel.
Be of good cheer--With God nothing is impossible
Post a Comment