I've been wondering about those birdies. Welcome home! tweet-tweet
they've come back home.
Time for the girls to come see them. If my allergies can handle the outdoors. Arrrgh!
Thats Cool!! and in on a totally different subject, how did you get that playlist player on your side bar? I want that!!
BADogs,Thats Cool!! and in on a totally different subject, how did you get that playlist player on your side bar? I want that!! Contact Sheila, she did it for me.
Nice picture, Isn't spring grand?
hey i dont have your email either, Grandpa, mine is Riotlillie@gmail.com
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I've been wondering about those birdies. Welcome home! tweet-tweet
they've come back home.
Time for the girls to come see them. If my allergies can handle the outdoors. Arrrgh!
Thats Cool!! and in on a totally different subject, how did you get that playlist player on your side bar? I want that!!
BADogs,
Thats Cool!! and in on a totally different subject, how did you get that playlist player on your side bar? I want that!!
Contact Sheila, she did it for me.
Nice picture, Isn't spring grand?
hey i dont have your email either, Grandpa, mine is Riotlillie@gmail.com
Post a Comment