Hey, that's your grandpa and grandma! I remember going to Tennessee one time and when we stopped by their house, Vallerie and I were chasing the chickens, cause we wanted to see those chicks up close. We were reprimanded by you, but Great grandpa, just bent down and picked up a fuzzy chick and we sat with him on the step admiring the little chickie.
3 comments:
Hey, that's your grandpa and grandma! I remember going to Tennessee one time and when we stopped by their house, Vallerie and I were chasing the chickens, cause we wanted to see those chicks up close. We were reprimanded by you, but Great grandpa, just bent down and picked up a fuzzy chick and we sat with him on the step admiring the little chickie.
hi great-grandpa "papa".
I don't remember him. I don't think i was around yet. ??
that is one cool picture!
enjoyed ronnas memory.
Post a Comment