Let me help Gramps. The little girl holding the baby is Anna. The baby cannot be Lexie because she is Anna's older sister. I think the baby is Anna's little baby cousin Kempton who is now 1+ year old. The picture is a good one--that is all that is important.
That picture is the best! Cousins loving one another!
One of my very favorite Bible scriptures: "I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you, that you should also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves." -John 13:34, 35.
Just how did Jesus love us? "This is my commandment, that you love one another just as I have loved you. No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his soul in behalf of his friends" -John 15:12, 13
We are under obligation to love our brothers, worldwide. "...have love for the whole association of brothers...." -1 Peter 2:17. Is our love like Jesus', will we be willing to surrender our life for Jesus' friends no matter where they live? This is after all the commandment from our king, Christ Jesus.
3 comments:
Let me help Gramps. The little girl holding the baby is Anna. The baby cannot be Lexie because she is Anna's older sister. I think the baby is Anna's little baby cousin Kempton who is now 1+ year old. The picture is a good one--that is all that is important.
That picture is the best! Cousins loving one another!
One of my very favorite Bible scriptures: "I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you, that you should also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves." -John 13:34, 35.
Just how did Jesus love us?
"This is my commandment, that you love one another just as I have loved you. No one has love greater than this, that someone should surrender his soul in behalf of his friends" -John 15:12, 13
We are under obligation to love our brothers, worldwide. "...have love for the whole association of brothers...." -1 Peter 2:17. Is our love like Jesus', will we be willing to surrender our life for Jesus' friends no matter where they live? This is after all the commandment from our king, Christ Jesus.
There's my little, A & K!
Post a Comment