I love this hat on Ron. I was with him when he purchased it. He was trying on different hats and when he was viewing how this one looked in the mirror a young pretty clerk was looking on. He loved to talk to pretty girls, and he asked her how she thought he looked in that hat. She replied, "You look SPIFFY in that hat." Needless to say, Ron immediately bought that hat. We often laughed together when we referred to his SPIFFY hat.
5 comments:
What's a dutch Uncle?
nice picture.
nice hat.
(n) Dutch uncle (a counselor who admonishes frankly and sternly)
I love this hat on Ron. I was with him when he purchased it. He was trying on different hats and when he was viewing how this one looked in the mirror a young pretty clerk was looking on. He loved to talk to pretty girls, and he asked her how she thought he looked in that hat. She replied, "You look SPIFFY in that hat." Needless to say, Ron immediately bought that hat. We often laughed together when we referred to his SPIFFY hat.
Post a Comment