I would like to add a few more posts to Dads blog.
I made a book, which he received for Christmas, featuring this blog. I would like to make another book, and in it I would like to include just a bit more.
I hope that's alright with everyone.
I will begin today, with the words Jennifer shared at the service.
She spoke beautifully and I have enjoyed re-reading the things she said and have kept a copy for my journal.
Then, I would like to include just a bit more;
A few words Dad shared himself, recently, along with teds talk, and
maybe the video and some pictures and music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Please do share. If Ted has a copy of his talk or notes or something, please post that for me to keep a copy of as well. This stuff is important.
that would be better than .. OK
Also, Alisha helped me write Papa's obituary. I don't know who all knew that.
My thanks to our four daughters and spouses and grandchildren for taking part in Ron's funeral. I know there were some ways that I was not even aware of, like Alisha's help. You were all such a huge help to me and I know Papa is proud of each of you.
Post a Comment