Isn't it amazing that at some point in each of our lives, we can feel the same way just by our experiences through the Spirit.
yes,it is amazing.so grateful for dads testimony.and here we are over a month and i still cry a little every day....ugghhh, i miss him.never been afraid of dying, but for the first time in my life, i'm actually a bit excited by it.does that sound weird?
I say Amen to Bruce McConkie's testimony. I relate to what Pedaling said. If it is weird, so be it. No matter how busy I am the tears still flow, especially in the evenings.
I cry.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Isn't it amazing that at some point in each of our lives, we can feel the same way just by our experiences through the Spirit.
yes,it is amazing.
so grateful for dads testimony.
and here we are over a month and i still cry a little every day....
ugghhh, i miss him.
never been afraid of dying, but for the first time in my life, i'm actually a bit excited by it.
does that sound weird?
I say Amen to Bruce McConkie's testimony. I relate to what Pedaling said. If it is weird, so be it. No matter how busy I am the tears still flow, especially in the evenings.
I cry.
Post a Comment