Interestingly, with song and singing these Hebrews were expected to bow to the National symbol in unity with the Babylonians. A small thing, but an act of worship in the minds of these faithful young men who would only serve their God, Jehovah. Rather then show loyalty to this world power, they continued steadfast, faithful to their God. Yes, even ready to die for this loyal act. -Ronna
3 comments:
Here's another quote.
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
I just wish that He didn't
trust me so much.
-Mother Teresa-
Love the scripture in Joshua. It was the one that solidified my decision to serve a mission.
Interestingly, with song and singing these Hebrews were expected to bow to the National symbol in unity with the Babylonians. A small thing, but an act of worship in the minds of these faithful young men who would only serve their God, Jehovah. Rather then show loyalty to this world power, they continued steadfast, faithful to their God. Yes, even ready to die for this loyal act. -Ronna
Post a Comment