i liked the commentary.sure do miss dad.think of him everyday.still the tears come.
Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I see outside my window is that big old buckeye tree. I am blessed.
We definitely miss him everyday in our home, I'm so glad that he left such an incredible legacy, all of us grandkids are so blessed that our own children were able to know and love him, here come the tears so ill go now!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i liked the commentary.
sure do miss dad.
think of him everyday.
still the tears come.
Every morning when I wake up, the first thing I see outside my window is that big old buckeye tree. I am blessed.
We definitely miss him everyday in our home, I'm so glad that he left such an incredible legacy, all of us grandkids are so blessed that our own children were able to know and love him, here come the tears so ill go now!
Post a Comment