It's been awhile since I've seen snow like this! Big Daddy did a good job of clearing the driveway. It reminded me of days living in Indiana.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WEEE!! We're having fun now!! I'm glad I left for Carson City on Friday. This snow stuff and cold weather is all new for this "Arizona Girl". Have a White and Merry Christmas. Miss you-Love you, Sandy
I actually really miss the snow. Those 4 years in Utah made me start believing it wasn't Christmas time until the snow came falling down. Have fun and have some Stephen's Chocolate Mint hot cocoa for me!
3 comments:
WEEE!! We're having fun now!! I'm glad I left for Carson City on Friday. This snow stuff and cold weather is all new for this "Arizona Girl". Have a White and Merry Christmas. Miss you-Love you, Sandy
Brrr. It is cold out there. However, it is a beautiful winter picture that I am viewing through the window from inside a warm house
I actually really miss the snow. Those 4 years in Utah made me start believing it wasn't Christmas time until the snow came falling down. Have fun and have some Stephen's Chocolate Mint hot cocoa for me!
Post a Comment