nice pictures! Lets have a snowball fight then go sledding!
Make sure you post those pics of papa sledding! What a handsome guy and it's looks like you are having lots of fun in Utah. We are having a great time here as well. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! Looks like you are having a blast!
Where is mother? In front of you? Looks cold & fun. Love Sandy
Aww papa..looks like you had a lot of fun! I want to go to the white christmas!! :D love you
Happy New Year - thanks for all your comments and support - looking forward to another year of family fun together.
I loved having u guys over it was way fun!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
nice pictures! Lets have a snowball fight then go sledding!
Make sure you post those pics of papa sledding! What a handsome guy and it's looks like you are having lots of fun in Utah. We are having a great time here as well. Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! Looks like you are having a blast!
Where is mother? In front of you? Looks cold & fun. Love Sandy
Aww papa..looks like you had a lot of fun! I want to go to the white christmas!! :D love you
Happy New Year - thanks for all your comments and support - looking forward to another year of family fun together.
I loved having u guys over it was way fun!!!
Post a Comment