Nice pics. Looks like you had a fun time. I bet the salsa and cookies tasted great.
Good pictures. You guys are getting good at this blog stuff. You must be staying up alot at night. Love, Sandy
Sandy, sometimes we have a "ghost writer". I have always liked ghosts. Remember Kasper?
Was that Kasper or Casper. I think the correct spelling is Casper
Guess what?I cooked BBQ ribs, carrots, onions, and saurkraut.As responded by Granda Jones of "HEE HAW". "YUM YUM"
good pics! It was so nice to have you guys up for christmas. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice pics. Looks like you had a fun time. I bet the salsa and cookies tasted great.
Good pictures. You guys are getting good at this blog stuff. You must be staying up alot at night. Love, Sandy
Sandy, sometimes we have a "ghost writer". I have always liked ghosts. Remember Kasper?
Was that Kasper or Casper. I think the correct spelling is Casper
Guess what?
I cooked BBQ ribs, carrots, onions, and saurkraut.
As responded by Granda Jones of "HEE HAW". "YUM YUM"
good pics!
It was so nice to have you guys up for christmas. :)
Post a Comment