THE OLD LADY IS PASSING THROUGH THE VEIL TO BE WELCOMED BY CHRIST.
Looks like a "WELCOME HOME" to me. A Happy day. Love Sandy
If I had an extra $400.00, I would have bought it. When it goes on sale for $200.00 I will buy it.
That is a very unique peace of art. Looks like the old body becomes a younger more whole body as enters into the Lord's presence.
I love that, where did you see it?
Sheila took us to an Art Gallery while we were in Utah. It was a little Art Gallery mixed in with a bunch of little shops.
You can copy the picture from my blog to make your own picture. Or I can send you one over the internet via e-mail. or I can send a picture via snail mail.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
THE OLD LADY IS PASSING THROUGH THE VEIL TO BE WELCOMED BY CHRIST.
Looks like a "WELCOME HOME" to me. A Happy day. Love Sandy
If I had an extra $400.00, I would have bought it. When it goes on sale for $200.00 I will buy it.
That is a very unique peace of art. Looks like the old body becomes a younger more whole body as enters into the Lord's presence.
I love that, where did you see it?
Sheila took us to an Art Gallery while we were in Utah. It was a little Art Gallery mixed in with a bunch of little shops.
You can copy the picture from my blog to make your own picture. Or I can send you one over the internet via e-mail. or I can send a picture via snail mail.
Post a Comment