Saturday, December 8, 2007

I've been tagged

6 things. This is not as easy as it sounds.

1. ok, my favorite vegetable is carrots.
2. I like fish better than steak.
3. Most know I am a conservative, so I can't use that. Let's see. I like John 3:16 also 23 Psalms.
4. My favorite high school teacher was Mr. Kellam.
5. My favorite vacation was when Donna & I took a trip around Lake Michigan.
6. I wish I had a talent to sing and dance.

4 comments:

Pedaling said...

very good - you knew that if you didn't do it yourself, i'd start making up things.
very nice.

Jen said...

It seems like I remember a trip with you, Uncle Jack (maybe Uncle Bruce) and Grandma Carrie in the car going somewhere and she had you boys singing. I didn't remember you not being able to sing. In fact, I was impressed with what I heard.

Jen said...

Yeah I've been around a long time. Wish I could remember the song. Maybe you would know as it seemed to be one of her favorites.

Anonymous said...

I believe you can dance maybe just a little slower now. Though I remember doing a polka with you before. Love Ronna