what a fun picture!good job on my quiz, you only missed one!we'll make one up for you and mom when you get here!
MOM looks the prettiest & youngest in that picture. Looks like you all a good time.
What a great picture of the Criswell gang. Looks like you had some fun!
I must correct your comment, Ronna. This picture is of my brother, his wife and two guy cousins and their wives. They are in the Reames/Stangle family (not the Criswells. We had a short but sweet visit over lunch.
I stand corrected, Thank you. The Reams/Stangle bunch!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what a fun picture!
good job on my quiz, you only missed one!
we'll make one up for you and mom when you get here!
MOM looks the prettiest & youngest in that picture. Looks like you all a good time.
What a great picture of the Criswell gang. Looks like you had some fun!
I must correct your comment, Ronna. This picture is of my brother, his wife and two guy cousins and their wives. They are in the Reames/Stangle family (not the Criswells. We had a short but sweet visit over lunch.
I stand corrected, Thank you. The Reams/Stangle bunch!
Post a Comment