Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30 July 31

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Pedaling said...

hey, sometimes i actually sound like i know what i'm talking about...
love the reagan quote...good advice
"Trust, but verify"

Ronna said...

Yes the Bible has the answers to ALL mankinds problems If we would just listen and obey. All answers are tied up in Jesus Christ all problems that man cannot solve he will fix through his Kingdom Government. Both in Heaven and on Earth. And I love the quote from Brandi and Matt. LOVE LIKE NO TOMARROW. So my dear Dad. I LOVE YOU!!!!

Jen said...

Lexi's quote made me laugh today. Thanks, I needed that.

sandyseashells said...

Even in the case of Rape or incest I'm against abortion and make no bones about it! God is in control when it comes to life & death. He will judge and take ALL things into consideration. WE don't Know the WHOLE story of anybody, or what happens when we cross over, ONLY God knows all the circumstances. Only God does. On a lighter note.. Lexi & Anna come up with some funny ones! "GENIUS!"

Lulu said...

You girls have some profound statements. Glad you know what is important.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I made it on the LuLu Blogspot today!!!!

Ronna said...

Give Dennis a visit at: inthewinecountry.blogspot.com

sandyseashells said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOEY!!